2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Specs & Performance Features
The 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport brings a winning combination of performance features to families on a budget in Reidsville, NC. On sale now at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville with an MSRP from just $21,640, the Rogue Sport delivers strong grip, responsive steering, and capable output, and you can find it right now at our dealership in Ridgeway, VA. But before you do, check out the Nissan Rogue Sport specs.
When comparing the Nissan Rogue vs. Nissan Rogue Sport, one difference you’ll notice is on the performance front. Under the hood of every version of the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport, you’ll find a 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine, which comes mated to an Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission) and generates a sure-footed output of 141 hp and 147 lb-ft of torque. This powertrain comes with the Nissan Direct Ignition System with platinum-tipped spark plugs and a Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) on intake and exhaust valves.
The Nissan Rogue Sport is also offered with a number of features that help improve handling and response, including:
- Electric power steering with Sport Mode – This hydraulic system makes it easy to direct the Nissan Rogue Sport where you want it to go, and it comes with the increased response of Sport Mode.
- Front and rear stabilizer bar – These stabilizer bars help prevent body roll so that handling remains strong when you’re taking a corner.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) – This system is able to recognize on-road conditions, off-road conditions, and driving conditions, responding accordingly with directed torque where it’s needed.
- Hill start assist – This feature momentarily holds the brakes for you when you’re stopped on a hill as you move your foot from the brakes to the gas.
The Nissan Rogue Sport will also save you money at the gas pump. Calibrate performance for efficiency with Eco Mode, and look forward to the following MPG numbers:
- FWD – 32 mpg highway, 25 mpg city
- Intelligent AWD – 30 mpg highway, 24 mpg city
Finance the Nissan Rogue Sport Near Martinsville, VA
Ready to get a closer look at this sporty crossover SUV? Explore the spacious Nissan Rogue Sport dimensions, the NissanConnect® infotainment system, and take a new Rogue Sport for a test drive near Danville, VA today at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville. Feel free to contact us to ask any questions in the meantime!
More About the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Features
There are differences between the Nissan Rogue vs. Nissan Rogue Sport, and if you have your eye on the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport, you may be interested in what industry experts have to say. From its interior to its performance, explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport reviews before heading to Gunter Nissan of Martinsville to test drive one…
The 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport brings a winning combination of performance features to families on a budget in Reidsville, NC. On sale now at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville with an MSRP from just $21,640, the Rogue Sport delivers strong grip, responsive steering, and capable output, and you can find it right now at our dealership in Ridgeway, VA….