Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Altima delivers impressive performance and a spacious, comfortable interior, and reviewers agree. Check out the 2019 Nissan Altima reviews to discover why its performance abilities, sporty design, and available all-wheel drive is making an impression!
2019 Nissan Altima Reviews: What They’re Saying
- Auto Week states that the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history”.
- Consumer Reports noted “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews and Nissan Altima Platinum reviews are already looking good.
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima has a “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver said the new model showed the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade” to the 2019 Nissan Altima. They were particularly excited by the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection said that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” and that this vehicle “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a midsize sedan.
Other Nissan Altima Features
In addition to glowing reviews, the Nissan Altima packs in a ton of great features. For instance, each model comes with NissanConnect® and an 8-inch touchscreen. At Gunter Nissan of Martinsville, safety is always a priority, and the Altima shows that thanks to features like forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. Rely on the Nissan Altima for a safe and smooth Danville drive!
See It for Yourself at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
For more information on the new Nissan Altima, and to learn why it has glowing reviews, take the trip from Martinsville to Gunter Nissan of Martinsville to test drive it for yourself! We can help you decide between the Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima. Contact us to learn more, and be sure to explore our used Nissan Altima models.
More From Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
If you need a sedan that’s just as efficient as it is advanced, then the Nissan Altima is sure to excite. While Nissan Altima MPG can vary depending on your trim and options, you can experience up to 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg when it’s properly equipped. Just how does the 2020 Nissan…
Whether you like ice skating and wine tastings, or a relaxed tree-lighting event with family, you’ll find Christmas activities in Martinsville that are just the right speed. Read on for our favorite events near Martinsville that will set the mood for your celebration. Contact Us New Inventory Hickory Hill Holidays in Martinsville We love that…
Just because the 2020 Nissan Maxima is the 4-Door Sports Car® doesn’t mean it can’t help you save on fuel. In fact, Nissan Maxima gas mileage reaches up to 20 city mpg and 30 highway mpg.* And with its strong engine that generates 300 hp, you’re sure to enjoy spirited drives through Martinsville and Reidsville, NC….
Looking to get out and have fun this Halloween? Whether you’re looking for family friendly fun, or want to enjoy exciting live music, there’s plenty of Halloween activities in Martinsville, VA and surrounding areas for you to enjoy! The team at our Nissan dealership has heard tips from happy customers around Reidsville, NC and Martinsville, so…
If you’re looking for an SUV around Martinsville and Danville that offers up an optimized interior for a more enjoyable ride, then look no further than the 2019 Nissan Rogue! This spacious and connected SUV comes with the latest technology, comfort, and safety features that you expect from a top-of-the-line crossover. Learn more about the…