2019 Nissan Pathfinder Seating Capacity & Configurations
When it comes to a reliable and spacious SUV you can’t go wrong with the Nissan Pathfinder. The Nissan Pathfinder seating configurations deliver plenty of comfortable space for seven passengers along with the latest tech and amenities to add more luxury to your commute. Learn more about the Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity and interior features at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville today!
Nissan Pathfinder: Cargo Space
Along with the comfortable Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity, you’ll also have plenty of customizable room to bring with anything you need for your trip. Take advantage of the standard EZ FLEX® seating system with a 60/40-split folding 2nd row that features Latch and Glide®, as well as a 50/50-split folding and reclining 3rd row. Here’s a quick breakdown of the Pathfinder SUV’s interior cargo capacity:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Seats Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder: Interior Features
A roomy interior is nothing without features, and the Nissan Pathfinder interior features offer plenty of options to keep passengers relaxed, safe, and entertained whether you’re running errands around town or packing up for a weekend away.
- Comfort: Standard features include cruise control, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, center console storage, remote keyless entry, and push-button ignition. Cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat are also available.
- Technologies: Standard features include SiriusXM® satellite radio, six USB ports, and NissanConnect® with an 8-inch display. Options include a 13-speaker sound system and a Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: You and your passengers will feel at ease on Reidsville, NC roads thanks to features like standard automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an optional blind spot monitor.
Test Drive a New Pathfinder at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville in Ridgeway!
So, if you’re behind the wheel of the Nissan Pathfinder, how many seats can you fill? Experience the Nissan Pathfinder 3rd row seating in person and browse our inventory of new Nissan Pathfinder models for sale, our used Nissan Pathfinder models, and used SUVs to find your favorite. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Greensboro, NC and Rocky Mount!
More from Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
No matter if you need to tow a camper or boat for your weekend adventures or if you need to haul materials for your jobsite, a new Nissan Titan or Nissan Titan XD can handle it. After all, both the Nissan Titan and Nissan Titan XD both offer impressive towing power that’s sure to make…
If you’ve decided to venture into the world of green technology in Martinsville, it’s hard to find a better choice in our new inventory than the Nissan LEAF! This fuel-efficient car delivers a rock-solid performance with high-tech features and a stylish build, but just how long does it take to charge a Nissan LEAF? The…
While the head-turning style of the 2020 Nissan Rogue may attract Martinsville drivers at the onset, the affordability of the Nissan Rogue price across all the trim levels is the truly jaw-dropping feature. A host of user-friendly systems, performance possibilities, and interior amenities increase over the configurations, from the low Nissan Rogue Midnight Edition price…