2019 Nissan Rogue Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Rogue compact crossover SUV has caught the attention of Danville drivers and accredited car reviewers alike with its spacious interior and convenience features. Learn more about what the Nissan Rogue reviews have to say about the new Nissan Rogue at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville.
What Do the Nissan Rogue Reviews Have to Say?
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Rogue stands out with its attractive pricing, roomy interior and an available hybrid powertrain achieving 35 mpg in highway driving.”
- Edmunds: “The Rogue has all the key qualities that buyers expect of a small crossover, including excellent comfort, top-notch safety scores, and spacious room for people and cargo. Seventy cubic feet of cargo space helps make the Rogue one of the more versatile small SUVs on the market, while upscale cabin materials give it a classier feel than its price might suggest.”
- The Car Connection: “Nissan’s good seats in the Rogue aren’t lost on our rumps. The front seats are all-day comfortable and supportive, with only the broadest shoulders looking for more side bolstering.”
- Car and Driver: “The EPA rates the Rogue among the most fuel efficient in its class, with the hybrid earning the best highway ratings.”
- U.S. News & World Report:“Its cabin is filled with upmarket materials, an abundance of standard and available technology features, and more cargo space than most of its competitors. This Nissan also gets above-average fuel economy estimates.”
Nissan Rogue Hybrid Reviews
The Rogue Hybrid offers the efficiency Martinsville drivers are looking for. With a high-quality cabin and new advanced safety technology on top of this, it’s not surprising the Nissan Rogue Hybrid reviews are glowing as well. Edmunds enjoys the design as well as comfort in the hybrid model saying, “the Rogue Hybrid is an impressively comfortable vehicle when compared with competitors. The seats are nicely molded and supportive.”
Find Your Nissan Rogue for Sale at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
Whether the Nissan hybrid model is for you or you’re looking toward the Nissan Rogue Sport reviews to see which is more your style, visit us at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville to test drive one of the new Rogue trims to fully experience the efficiency and comfort for yourself. You can also check out some of our helpful comparisons like the Nissan Rogue vs. Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue vs. Nissan Murano, and our Nissan Rogue interior feature to help you make a well-informed decision on your next vehicle purchase. Contact us today to schedule a test drive in your favorite model or any of our crossovers and SUVs for sale!
More from Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
If you need a sedan that’s just as efficient as it is advanced, then the Nissan Altima is sure to excite. While Nissan Altima MPG can vary depending on your trim and options, you can experience up to 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg when it’s properly equipped. Just how does the 2020 Nissan…
Whether you like ice skating and wine tastings, or a relaxed tree-lighting event with family, you’ll find Christmas activities in Martinsville that are just the right speed. Read on for our favorite events near Martinsville that will set the mood for your celebration. Contact Us New Inventory Hickory Hill Holidays in Martinsville We love that…
Just because the 2020 Nissan Maxima is the 4-Door Sports Car® doesn’t mean it can’t help you save on fuel. In fact, Nissan Maxima gas mileage reaches up to 20 city mpg and 30 highway mpg.* And with its strong engine that generates 300 hp, you’re sure to enjoy spirited drives through Martinsville and Reidsville, NC….