2021 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2021 Nissan Altima has received many accolades from auto industry experts. It’s known as a powerful, capable, and sporty sedan for Ridgeway drivers. This midsize sedan provides everything you need to take your commute out to Martinsville up a notch with an AWD option. Read the reviews on the 2021 Nissan Altima below, then contact us at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville to schedule a test drive.
2021 Nissan Altima Reliability Reviews
The 2021 Nissan Altima is renowned for its design, comfort, and AWD capabilities. But don’t take our name for it. Read some of the reviews on the Nissan Altima below:
- Kelley Blue Book: The experts at Kelly Blue Book say, “The U.S.-built Altima is in its third year, and it’s blessed with particularly comfortable front seats, excellent safety features, and precise-yet-pliant dynamics. The exterior styling of this 5-seat Nissan sedan still looks fresh…, What’s more, the efficiency of the .5-liter Altima is excellent, aided by a continuously variable automatic transmission that’s not our favorite but keeps getting better with each passing year.”
- Autotrader: Autotrader raves about the superior handling in its 2021 Nissan Altima review.”The Altima chassis, with struts in front and multilink rear, is very good. It delivers a comfortable ride while having excellent body control that helps make this midsize Nissan a fun companion on that twisty road up to your mountain cabin. The Altima cabin has a slightly premium feel, and the infotainment is easy to use. Also, the supportive front seats are comfortable even after several long hours in the saddle.”
- Car and Driver: Car and Driver also praise the Altima on its handling, saying, “Surprisingly, the top-of-the-line Platinum model we drove had more cornering grip than the 2019 BMW 330i xDrive we tested.The Nissan also had a comfortable ride that prevented any shudders over undulating pavement. Its steering system was precise by family-sedan standards and doesn’t add effort to emulate steering feel. The Altima’s brake pedal had linear feedback and prompt responses to our input.
Nissan Altima Safety Features
Gunter Nissan of Martinsville knows that safety is a top priority to most Danville drivers. Fortunately, the 2021 Nissan Altima delivers! Just look at these available safety features available on the Nissan Altima:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Automatic Braking
Test Drive a Nissan Altima at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
Now that you know more about the 2021 Nissan Altima reviews, when you’re ready to get behind the wheel of one, contact Gunter Nissan of Martinsville near Roanoke. Check out our extensive inventory of new Nissan Altima models and apply for financing online. Review our new vehicle specials and contact us today!
More from Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
On the outside, the new Nissan Kicks might look like a simple SUV, but don’t let that fool you! When you step inside this SUV, you will realize that the cabin has everything you need and more to make your commutes around the Martinsville area enjoyable even if you’re stuck in traffic. From the…
If you’re a commuter on the lookout for a new SUV, the new Nissan Kicks is probably already on your radar. But why should you take this SUV home? Does the Nissan Kicks get good gas mileage? Yes, actually! Fuel efficiency is definitely one aspect where the 2022 Kicks shine most and it’s easier…
As you’re driving around Martinsville only stopping occasionally for to fill up the tank in a brand new Nissan Altima, you will relax completely while listening to your favorite playlist. With a huge list of amenities and generous Nissan Altima interior dimensions for every passenger, what’s there not to love about this 2022 midsize sedan?…