2021 Nissan Versa Gas Mileage
Are you looking for an efficient and convenient sedan to take on your daily Martinsville drives? If so, there’s no doubt that the Nissan Versa gas mileage is sure to impress. But what is the Nissan Versa gas mileage? When properly equipped, the Nissan Versa delivers an impressive 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy with an Xtronic CVT®. Learn more about the Nissan Versa MPG and engine performance below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
Nissan Versa MPG by Trim Level
The 2021 Nissan Versa comes with two transmission options for drivers to choose from – a manual transmission and the Xtronic CVT®. The Nissan Versa MPG is slightly higher for the Xtronic CVT®, giving Danville drivers 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy. Take a look at Nissan Versa gas mileage by trim level below:
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ 5-Speed Manual: 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SV w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SR w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
Nissan Versa Performance Features
The Nissan Versa engine and transmission aren’t the only things that give it high fuel economy ratings. There are a number of features that allow the Nissan Versa to perform admirably on Martinsville roads and help drivers save more at the gas station. Read more about these features below:
- Engine: The Versa comes with a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that produces 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. The Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS) – which was developed by Nissan – helps harmonize performance for superior fuel economy ratings.
- Transmission: Customers have the option to choose between two transmission options: a 5-speed manual or an Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission). The CVT offers a higher fuel economy rating than the manual transmission, making your commutes more efficient every day.
- Drivetrain Options: The Nissan Versa comes with a front-wheel drivetrain, and does not offer rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
- Drag Coefficient: The Nissan S with Xtronic CVT®, SV, and SR models have a low drag coefficient of 0.288. The lower the drag coefficient, the lower the fuel usage, which allows you to save more gas each time you get on the road.