2020 Nissan Altima Interior
When you’re shopping for a new sedan in Martinsville and wanting a luxurious interior with advanced features keeping you connected and entertained, consider the Nissan Altima! The Altima provides the performance and reliability Danville drivers are hoping to find. But does the Altima interior provide the features you need for simplifying your daily commutes? Learn more about the Altima interior accessories, including the Nissan Altima interior lights, with Gunter Nissan of Martinsville, then be sure to check out our new vehicle specials!
Nissan Altima Interior Standard Features
With a bevy of standard features, the Nissan Altima interior does not disappoint. The base trim level of the Nissan Altima includes these interior features:
- Nissan Altima interior LED lighting
- 9-speaker Bose premium audio system available for upgrades
- Standard NissanConnect 8-in. touch-screen
- Standard tilt/telescope steering wheel
How do you anticipate your Reidsville, NC commutes improving when you get behind the wheel of a new Altima? Adding comfort and convenience, the Nissan Altima interior features also include an adjustable driver’s seat as well as 60/40 split-folding rear seats, creating an adaptable and spacious cargo space. Read on to discover how the standard feature of the Altima interior, available on all trim levels, will enhance your drive time:
- Comfort – An eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat in the Nissan Altima S creates a comfortable and stress-free driving experience.
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks offer a comfortable ride for passengers and allow for ample space to carry additional cargo items.
- Connectivity and Infotainment – The Nissan Altima’s Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8” touchscreen both produce smooth connections to additional devices, including phones and laptops, inside the cabin.
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
Thanks to the Nissan Altima interior accessories, such as the NissanConnect touchscreen and Nissan Altima interior lights, Ridgeway drivers can easily personalize their Altima interior to create a car that is distinctly yours. The Nissan Altima interior accessories include:
- LED Nissan Altima interior lights
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- External ground lighting
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- Splash guards
Explore the Nissan Altima with Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
Want to learn more about the Nissan Altima interior lights? Contact the parts department at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville! Explore the benefits of OEM parts and order parts online to make the Altima truly yours! And be sure to check our parts specials!
More from Gunter Nissan of Martinsville
Are you looking for a pickup truck that can tow heavy equipment or objects? Then, you should consider the 2021 Nissan Frontier as its towing capability is outstanding for your Martinsville commutes and adventures. When properly equipped, the Nissan Frontier towing capacity reaches a more-than-generous maximum of 6,720 pounds. Let’s dive into the details…
Capable of achieving up to 27 mpg city and 35 mpg highway* on Martinsville roads, the 2021 Nissan Rogue gas mileage is not only exceptional by SUV standards, but the Rogue MPG offers economy that some sedans could only dream of. Get a breakdown of the 2021 Nissan Rogue fuel economy estimates and engine…
Looking for a affordably-priced, tech-savvy sedan in Martinsville? The Nissan Altima interior offers delivers the comfort and convenience features that Danville drivers desire most, starting at just $24,300* MSRP. To help you choose the Altima trim that best fits your needs and budget, the team at Gunter Nissan of Martinsville put together this guide to the Nissan…